• 11200 km of 2D seismic acquisition on coastal region of Caspian Sea (1956-1966)
• 16 wells were drilled in 3 provinces of Gilan, Mazanderan and Golestan (1956-1966)
• 5400 km of 2D seismic acquisition performed in Bandar Anzali area (1969-1970)
• 7200 km of 2D seismic acquisition and reprocessing of coastal area (1991-1994)
• 5600 km of 2D seismic acquisition in shallow water of Caspian Sea (1995)
• Drilling 3 exploration wells in shallow water of Caspian Sea (1368-1376)
• Extensive 2D seismic study (10,000 Km) in South part of Caspian Sea by Consortium of Shell-Lasmo and Veba (1989-1991)
• Purchase of 7400 km of 2D seismic data from Azerbaijan and 2500 km from Turkmenistan
• Interpretation of 31,000 km of existing seismic data to identify possible geological prospects
• 4000 sq.km of 3D seismic acquisition and interpretation of exploration blocks: 6, 7, 8, and 29 (2004-2006).
• Identification of small and large hydrocarbon structures in the region
• Preparation of Strategic Management and Development Plan (SMDP) and prioritization of identified exploration blocks.
• Studying and assessment of on-shore hydrocarbon potentials by:
o Geological field studies
o Surface sampling
o Study of tectonic and the creation and evolution of mud-volcanoes in the area
o Study of oil and gas reserves
o Identifying the potential of source and reservoir rocks by available data
o Detailed study of Sepid-Rud river sediments
o Interpretation of shoreline 2D seismic data and the study of on-shore Geomagnetic and Gravity data
• Available data collected from on-shore wells and the information were analyzed and correlated
• Interpretation of 2D seismic of Gorgan area in order to identify common oil fields in border area
• Onshore exploration operation and 2D seismic acquisition of Gorgan area and new 3D seismic projects were outlined for Golestan province and central Turkmen-Sahra in order to locate new exploration wells and identifying joint oil fields at the borderline.
• 200 sq.km of 3D seismic data acquisition, processing and interpretation of Gorgan Structure; Gorgan exploration well-3 (2001)
• Field study of Turkmenistan border region in two stages (2005-2009)
• 3D design of Turkmenistan border seismic project based on old seismic lines
• Turkmen-Sahra 3D seismic acquisition and processing bid
• Joint study of mineral constituents of Chalkan Structure on Caspian Sea shoreline and interpretation of their sedimentation circumstances with Mining Engineering Department of Tehran University.
• Geological surface study of Jurassic sedimentation chronology of southern flanks of Alborz range
• Joint study of Gonbade-Kavoos' Agh-Chagil Structure outcrops with Education Association of Tehran University.
• Sepid-Rud 2D seismic acquisition design
• Joint study of Chalkan features in North-East of Alborz with Research Association of Tehran University.
• Study of Ghezel-Tappe Structure of Western Koppe-Dagh region for gas storage
• Assessment of hydrocarbon formation potential and identification in Western Koppe-Dagh region jointly done with Exploration and Production Study Center of Research Institute of Petroleum Industry
• Re-evaluation of South Caspian studies(SCSG) for volume assessment of 28 structures out of 46 identified ones (2013)
• Oil discovery at the depth of 2584m in Sardar-e-Jangal field in 2012
• 1200 km 2D seismic acquisition and processing near Turkmenistan border (2013-2014)
• 2D seismic processing of Golestan Seismic Project (2014).
• Seismic data interpretation and identification of geological structures on Turkmenistan's border and exploration wells locations (2014).
• Completion of second exploration and appraisal well (SRJ-X2C) of Sardar-e- Jangal field to the depth of 3500 m (2014).